Get ready for a spine-tingling Halloween extravaganza like never before, brought to you by the AD4PT group! As the eerie night approaches, we've conjured up not one, but two thrilling competitions to get your spooky spirits soaring. First, test your keen eye in our hair-raising "Spot the Difference" challenge, where ghoulishly subtle changes await your discovery. But that's not all—prepare to unleash your inner witch or wizard in our "Spine-Tingling Biscuit Baking Competition," where the sweetest and spookiest treats will be crowned the victors. Grab your broomsticks and cauldrons, folks, because this Halloween, we're brewing up some wicked fun!
Welcome to the thrilling world of our "Spot the Difference" competition! Below, you will find two seemingly identical images, but beware, as lurking within are subtle discrepancies waiting to be uncovered. Sharpen your detective skills and get ready to embark on a visual adventure like no other. Can you spot all the distinctions that set these images apart?
Calling all aspiring bakers and Halloween enthusiasts! Prepare to embark on a spine-tingling baking adventure and showcase your creativity in our Halloween Biscuit Baking Competition. We're on the hunt for the most devilishly decorated Halloween biscuits, so dust off your cauldrons and summon your inner pastry wizard.
To enter, simply whip up your best Halloween-themed biscuits, adorned with ghouls, ghosts, and all things eerie. Once your spooky masterpiece is ready, there are two ways to submit your entry: either comment with a photo of your creation on our social media post on Twitter (X) or Instagram, making sure to use the hashtag #AD4PTHalloweenCompetition, or send your frighteningly delightful biscuit photo directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let your baking skills shine, and may the spookiest biscuits win!
1. The promoters are members of the AD4PT group: Interagro (UK) Ltd, Horsch UK Ltd and DSV UK Ltd.
2. The competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering these competitions, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry per competition, per person.
6. Closing date will be Friday 3rd November 2023 at 11:59AM. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the baking competition and how to enter are as follows:
The 3 winners will be the persons who bake the best decorated biscuits, from those entered, as determined by the judges. Entries can be submitted via posting photos of the biscuits on social media or via email (email@example.com). The 3 persons chosen with the best decorated biscuits will win a prize bag and a £15 Amazon Voucher.
9. The rules of the spot the difference competition and how to enter are as follows:
The 3 winners will be chosen at random from the persons who circle the correct amount of differences in the spot the difference PDF provided by AD4PT. Entries can be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) . The 3 persons chosen with the correct differences identified will win a prize bag and a £15 Amazon Voucher. In the case that none of the differences are correctly identified, the 3 persons with the guesses closest to the correct figure will be randomly chosen and win a prize bag and a £15 Amazon Voucher.
10. The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
11. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen by the promotors judging panel.
13. The winners will be notified by email shortly after the closing date of 3rd November. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promotors will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.